I'm a formal semanticist, which means that I spend most of my time developing precise models of how we construct meanings. Some of my other interests include syntax (especially categorical approaches), functional programming, and category theory. I currently work as lecturer in semantics/pragmatics at the Heinrich-Heine University of Düsseldorf.
Reach me at [email protected].
- Tanya Bondarenko and I will give a talk entitled "On the monotonicity of attitudes: NPIs and clausal embedding" at NELS 54, MIT, in 2024.
- I have a new paper to appear in the Proceedings of SALT 33 entitled Donkey disjunctions and overlapping updates, which you can find here.
- I have a new manuscript on lingbuzz together with Yasu Sudo entitled Free choice with anaphora. You can find it here.
- I taught an ESSLLI course together with Lisa Hofmann entitled "Explaining anaphora accessibility: navigating non-veridical environments in dynamic semantics". You can find the course material here.
- I have a new manuscript on lingbuzz entitled Partee conjunctions: projection and possibility. You can find it here.